One other magnificence Friday + watching our surf this weekend!

Another beauty Friday + our surfing this weekend!

Updated: 6:52 PM EDT September 30, 2021

Hide transcript Show transcript

SCHEDULE INCLUDING AN AUTUMN FESTIVAL, HALLOWEEN OPPORTUNITIES, A CULINARY BIKE TOUR AND A CHRISTMAS PARADE. BUSINESS OWNERHOS PE THE BUSY CALENDAR INCREASES TRAFFIC IN DOWNTOWN. THE CITY ALSO HAS A MONTHLY MARKET EVERY LAST WEDNESDAY EVERY MONTH. BEAUTIFUL SKY THIS WEEK, UT B WE WILL SEE THE POSSIBILITY OF RAIN IN THE WEEKEND. SUMMER: THE Tropics STAY ALSO ACTIVE AND COULD CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR BEH.AC CHIEF TEMEOROLOGIST TONY MAINOLFI. TONY: THESE WAVES WILL PROBLEM OUR WAY FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH THE WEEKEND. WAVES WILL BE FIVE TO SEVEN FOOT. YOU WILL COME DOWN A LITTLE AT THE END OF THE WEEKEND. RIP CURRENTS CONCERN ARE ALL WEEKEND. WE HAVE THE 5K ON THE RIDE. SOME CLOUDS. SPLENDID. 85 DOWNTOWN. IT DOESN’T WORK MUCH BETTER THAN THIS. 11, 76. OVERNIGHT, LOW 70’S SOUTH AND EAST. UPPER 60’UPS NORTH. TOMORROW, SPECTACULAR. HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS SEE GOOD FRIDAY NIGHT. IT IS ENOP UILNT 2:00 AM AND WE HAVE FOOTBALL ALSO ON FRIDAY NIGHT. A PLEASANT NIGHT. 78. SATURDAY, SUNDAY, MORE MOISTURE IN THE GAME, ESPECIALLY SUNDAY. RAIN COVER SATURDAY, 30%. SUNDAY, 10%. THE RAIN CHANCES WILL REALLY HIGH WEDNESDAY, DUE TO THE COMBINATION OF FRONT AND MOISTURE SOUTH EAST. FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY, LOW RAIN CHANCE. BUT LATE DNWEESYDA ON THURSDAY, 50% TO 60% CHANCE ON RAI

Another beauty Friday + our surfing this weekend!

WESH

Updated: 6:52 PM EDT September 30, 2021

WESH 2 First Alert Meteorologist Tony Mainolfi has the forecast for Central Florida. A nice Friday + look out for dangerous surf along the coast of distant Sam this weekend. Radar hurricanes severe weather warnings map room

WESH 2 First Alert Meteorologist Tony Mainolfi has the forecast for Central Florida. A nice Friday + look out for dangerous surf along the coast of distant Sam this weekend.

Comments are closed.