Princess Eugenie’s make-up artist Hannah Martin shares prime Christmas magnificence look
December 13, 2021 – 8:08 am GMT
Princess Eugenie’s makeup artist Hannah Martin has revealed her top Christmas beauty look that will accompany you from day to night.
Christmas The party season is just around the corner. You may have sorted your outfit and accessories, but what about your beauty look? Celebrity MUA, Hannah Martin – the Mastermind behind Princess Eugenie’s wedding make-up – shows us a day-to-night party look that is so easy to follow and yet guarantees stunning results.
Follow Hannah’s step-by-step guide that she added to ours Digital Christmas edition, Guest edited by Martine McCutcheon.
READ: Martine McCutcheon Unveils The Secret To Feeling Sexier And More Confident At 45
“It doesn’t have to be complicated to bring your daytime look from your desk to the disco,” says Hannah HI! “You can upgrade even the simplest make-up looks in just a few simple steps. Here I will show you how you can create a simple but effective smoky eye with just a few products from your cosmetic bag. “
1. Perfect your daily base to get you through the night with some concealer. Focus on the eyes, chin, and forehead.
L’Oreal Paris Infallible More than Concealer in Biscuit, £ 9.99. boots
2. Run a soft eyeliner pencil through the waterline and along the upper and lower lash line and blend it to create the base for your smoky eye.
3. Blend a deep shadow across the entire lid with your daytime eye makeup and buff it into the crease of the eyes to add depth of color.
Huda Beauty Wild Obsessions Jaguar Palette, £ 22.50, Feel Unique
4. Apply a thin line of the eyelash glue eyeliner to the base of the lashes. By far the easiest way to attach eyelashes to your desk!
Lash in a Flash, £ 15, Look A Million
5. Place a row of lashes in the glue for light, instant drama. Apply to the lashes with a little mascara.
Ardell Wispies Lashes Demi Wispies Black, £ 4.12, look amazing
L’Oréal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara, £ 7.65, looks amazing
6. Add luminosity to the higher parts of the face: browbones, cheekbones, bridge of the nose and inner corner of the eye.
Highlighter, £ 13, ciate
7. Finish with a touch of lip gloss.
Natural Lip Perfector 08 Plum Shimmer, £ 18.50, Clarins
Do you like this story? Sign up for our newsletter to get other stories like this straight to your inbox.
The selection of HELLO! is editorially and independently selected – we only show articles that our editors love and accept. HI! can collect a share of sales or other remuneration via the links on this page. To learn more, visit our FAQ page.