Weight Loss Weight-reduction plan Merchandise Market to rise at CAGR of 6.8% by way of 2027 – CMI | Key Distributors Medifast,, Robard Company
SEATTLE, UNITED STATES, Nov. 12, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – The rising prevalence of obesity in developing countries is accelerating growth in the weight loss diet product market
Diet products for weight loss have been available on the market for many years. They come in a variety of forms, including appetite suppressants, meal replacements, and diet supplements for rapid weight loss.
The market for weight loss diet products is growing due to the increase in the world’s obese population. In 2019, the World Health Organization predicted 38.2 million children under the age of five to be overweight or obese, according to the WHO. Obesity is on the rise in low and middle income countries, especially in cities. In 2019, there were almost half of overweight or obese children under the age of five in Asia. In addition, the increasing incidence of chronic diseases such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease is fueling market expansion. The incidence of obesity is increasing due to changes in eating habits combined with a sedentary lifestyle.
Request a sample copy of this report:
From a geographic perspective, North America is forecast to experience significant growth over the forecast period, driven by the high exposure to chronic diseases coupled with growing awareness of weight loss products. According to the National Health Council, chronic illness affects around 133 million Americans, which is more than 40% of the total population of this country. By 2020, that number is projected to grow to an estimated 157 million, with 81 million suffering from multiple medical conditions
Key figures: –
Major players in the global Weight Loss Diet Products market include Atkins Nutritionals, Inc., Herbalife Nutrition, Nestle SA (Optifast), Medifast, Inc., Robard Corporation, Physicians Weight Loss, Nu-Skin, Visalus, WW International, Inc ., and VLCC Healthcare Ltd.
1. In December 2019, Ro, a virtual health company for direct customers, announced the launch of a new product offering: Plenity, designed to help patients lose weight. Ro, known for its online platform that specializes in men’s health, is now offering Plenity, a new weight loss product.
2. In January 2021, Neora, a provider of anti-aging skin care, hair care and wellness products, launched its new weight management and wellness system: NeoraFit.
3. In September 2020, General Mills Inc. launched a new line of products called Ratio, targeting the growing low-carbohydrate trend known as the ketogenic (or ketogenic) diet.
4. In February 2020, PLT Health Solutions announced the launch of a water-dispersible form of its ingredient Slendacor Weight Management Complex.
5. In April 2018, Xyngular announced the introduction of a new Core weight loss system and improved versions of its popular Ignite and Ultimate weight loss systems
About coherent market insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a leading market research and advisory firm that provides ready-to-act syndicated research reports, bespoke market research, advisory services, and competitive analysis through a variety of recommendations regarding emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunities.
Coherent market insights
1001 4th Avenue, # 3200 Seattle, WA 98154, USA
Email: [email protected]
United States: + 1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: + 44-020-8133-4027
Japan: + 050-5539-1737
India: + 91-848-285-0837
Coherent market insights
email us here
You just read:
News provided by
November 12, 2021 at 09:25 GMT
EIN Presswire’s priority is source transparency. We don’t allow opaque clients, and our editors try to carefully weed out false and misleading content. If, as a user, you notice something that we have overlooked, please make us aware of it. Your help is welcome. ONE Presswire, Everyone’s Internet News Presswire ™, seeks to define some of the boundaries that are appropriate in the world today. Please see our editorial guidelines for more information.
Submit your press release